This portrait of Robin Williams is set against a rich blue background.
This piece comes in a deep museum-quality frame that sets back your print, mat and plexiglass by one inch and is available in maple and walnut real hardwood finishes.
This item arrives ready to hang with acrylic plexiglass, paper backing and wire mounting hardware.
- High quality gallery-worthy piece for your home or office environment
- Arrives ready to display, including acrylic plexiglass, paper backing and wire mounting hardware
- Incredible resolution
- Frame handcrafted in the USA from real hardwood
- Printed on smooth matte acid-free archival-grade FSC-certified paper, with a smooth, neutral-white finish
- Giclée print surrounded by a double-thick, acid-free 8 ply mat, available in various layouts per size
- Natural Maple and Walnut frame is 3/4" wide and 1 1/2" deep
Frame: 16" x 20"
Print: 13" x 17"
Production time: 4-8 business days + shipping
About the Artist, Andrew Earl
Andrew Earl was first exposed to the arts at West Portal Elementary School in San Francisco, California. Despite his diagnosis of Autism, Andrew's thrill of being onstage helped him to overcome the sensory overloads he would grumble about. He performed in West Portal's Spring Musicals and shined as Captain Hook in the school's rendition of "Peter Pan".He played many different roles throughout middle school and high School, even when his family relocated to Kiev, Ukraine and Moscow, Russia. Since moving to Virginia, Andrew has developed an interest in painting. Under the loving guidance of his teacher, Gloria Benedetto, Andrew creates art that reflects his interests in video games, comics, theater, museums, the outdoors and movies. Whatever his subject, Andrew applies his flair for color, vibrancy and perspective to his work.