Light in the Dark
Light in the Dark
Add interest to your space with this strong juxtaposition of dark and light colors.
Light in the Dark comes in a museum-quality frame that sets back the print, mat and plexiglass by one inch and is available in maple and walnut real hardwood finishes.
Light in the Dark arrives ready to hang with acrylic plexi-glass, paper backing and wire mounting hardware.
- High quality gallery-worthy piece for your home or office environment
- Arrives ready to display, including acrylic plexi-glass, paper backing and wire mounting hardware
- Incredible resolution
- Frame handcrafted in the USA from real hardwood
- Printed on smooth matte acid-free archival-grade FSC-certified paper, with a smooth, neutral-white finish
- Giclée print surrounded by a double-thick, acid-free 8 ply mat, available in various layouts per size
- Natural Maple and Walnut frame is 3/4" wide and 1 1/2" deep
Frame: 20" x 16"
Print: 17" x 13"
Production time: 4-8 business days + shipping
About the Artist, Lee Jaworek
Lee Jaworek grew up in the Washington D.C. area. He calls his work “Artism” as it expresses his perception of the world: through the prism of autism.
Lee possesses a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree from the Art Institute of Washington. His paintings and prints have been exhibited in the Virginia State Capitol and Virginia's Athenaeum Art Gallery, among others. Though acrylic painting is Lee's favorite medium, he continues to study various painting techniques and believes that "each color is just as important as every other color." He is intense in his execution, and definite about his selection of subject. Lee is living independently thanks to hard work and excellent support from his parents and aides.